How to raise a problem at work

Make a formal complaint to your employer

Sometimes an issue cannot be resolved informally and you may need to make a formal complaint to your employer. This is known as raising a formal grievance.

Find out more about raising a formal grievance.

If raising a formal grievance does not resolve the problem, you might be able to make a claim to an employment tribunal.