Final pay when someone leaves a job

If you do not agree with your final pay

If you think your final pay is wrong, you should first try to resolve the issue with your employer.

If you cannot come to an agreement with your employer, you can make a claim to an employment tribunal.

You need to let Acas know you’re going to make a claim. You’ll be offered the option of ‘early conciliation’ to try and resolve the issue without going to a tribunal.

You usually need to make a claim within 3 months of the date you should have got your final pay.